Community post

Discussion

2 DPO!!! anyone else...wants buddies

I am 2DPO and i am sooo hoping this is my month! what have you gals been doin? I have only used OPK's ... that is all we used for DS so I am hoping it will be that easy for #2!

Paige married to Joe 08/12/06 with Kooper Nathan 04/18/10 TTC#2

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I am 4 DPO. This is month 17 of trying, month 1 of trying using Clomid. I use the BBT and OPK's as well. Yes, I'm slightly obsessive. So, that's it, just playing the 2ww game again :)

Good luck!

User Image

12 years ago

any luck mcat??? just seeing if you have had any luck. I spotted on sunday but it stopped and now it is back a little bit...not really sure what in the world is going on! i wish i knew! i will test friday if I can hold out that long!

12 years ago • Post starter

hey ladies! I am 7dpo and todays my bday! Would bea great prsent this month! I'd love a junebug. My back started aching 2daysago and feeling bloated. I used an opk. Well see!

blutrnqlty

12 years ago

I am now 10DPO and i tested this morning and got a BFN ... but i am very nauseous and my BB's hurt. i spotted a couple days ago but now it is gone. so i am going to try and wait until sunday to POAS again! i am hoping to hold out that long :)

GOOD LUCK

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo