Community post

Discussion

2 days of positive opk

So today I got another positive opk...when should I expect to ovulate?? If I don't get a positive tomorrow should I expect about 12-48 hours from today???

Paige married to Joe 08/12/06 with Kooper Nathan 04/18/10 TTC#2

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Usually the opk instructions say that you will ovulate within 24-48 hrs of the beginning of your surge, which may have been a few dys ago. I would bd asap. Good luck!

12 years ago

I read that you should go from the first day you get a positive OPK. And that sometimes the surge will show up ib a second days test, Does this help? I also read that it one should ovulate within 12-48 hours of getting their positive opk. I keep trying once I get my positive through the next few days after just to cover my basis. :)

12 years ago

I had a positive LH surge strongly on a Sunday Monday and Tuesday, We had sex on the previous Sat and on "ovulating" Sunday. When did I acutally ovulate? It was strong on First Response sticks and on Clear Blue, so confused.

12 years ago

hun,,

i know exactly the feeling iv got 2 positive opks+ two days in a row,, iv heard this can happen and also be normal i think how the opks work is detecting the LH surge in ya system which triggers off ovulation and iv also heard that opks can pick up tiny amounts of LH surge even we do not have an expected ovulation date to go by.Because tiny amounts of LH surge can be detected this is why we get but with tiny faint lines even tho it doesnt mean to say we are about to ovulate untill nearer ya suspected ovulation days is when to keep an eye on,, iv been opks all half way through my month so far so iv been watching them closey even testing upto 5times a day ... this happen to me very tiny faint opks on CD11 but it was definately classed as a negative,, i got 2 pos+opk on CD18 AND ANOTHER 2 pos+ opks on CD19 i think it just means the LH surge is definately present and there is a high sign its ovulation time and time to DTD ands BD, i know also i was asking myself the same question weither by tomoz cud it mean prehaps 48hrs instead of 12hr to 36hrs so i know exactly the same feeling there well i know this post is alittle old now but i shall just have to wait and see myself lots of and also for those ttc, and best of look with those OPKS :D and lets hope for a soon XXX

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo