Community post

Discussion

TTC 7 dpo Bfn Help?

View Full Post

Hi, I have a question for all. I have to take clomid to conceive as I have PCOS. With my first pregnancy conceived the first month and got twins. Happy healthy babies now. 2nd pregnancy, I conceived the first month and she is healthy as well. I then got the Depo shot. Big mistake. I have now been off depo for 6 months and been on clomid for 4 cycles. Still NO BFP. This month just feels different. I am more determined. I am writing everything down.

Clomid is CD 3-7
BD CD 7, 8, 9, 10,11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18,

Positive OPK on CD 15 at 11:00 a.m.
Positive OPK on CD 15 at 9:38 p.m. Peak
Positive OPK on CD 16 at 9:09 a.m
Negative OPK on CD 17 at 1:58 p.m.

Symptoms include:
CD 9 Snot like CM
CD 11 Cramping in PM
CD 14 Cramping
1 DPO Very vivid dreams
2 DPO Achy stomach all morning and heartburn night before
3 DPO Very sick all day. Cannot eat anything along with Diarreah. Dreamt about being pregnant the night before and it was twins again !!
4 DPO Head ache all day. Goody in PM.
5 DPO Mild discomfort. Kind of like a dull aching. Feels like AF coming. But WAY too Early. BFN
6 DPO Breasts feels fuller and sensitive. dull aching still in lower stomach. Seem to be hungry a lot. BFN
7 DPO Breast still tender, dull aching and yet another BFN.

Please give me any advice you have ladies. I just feel like this is the month. I am having completely different symptoms than what I do when I just start my period. Baby dust to all!!

11 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

AF got me yesterday as well. 2 days late. So onto Cycle 2!

Lots of positive vibes for you!!

User Image Taking first test at 8dpo then every other day.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo