Community post

Discussion

10 dpo BFN with FRER still have AF type cramps, gassy Etc

I'm seriously upset now. I have been testing since about 6 dpo and they are all BFN. I even took a FRER that said it would register 6 days before missed AF. I am only 3 days away from AF and still BFN. I am cramping pretty bad like AF will show at anytime, but this is not normal for me. When I am going to start AF I cramp about 2 to 3 hours before she shows her ugly face. Not days before. This mild cramping has been happening since before O. I am also very gassy but it is worse in the evening. Is there any hope for a BFP for me? I have worked my self up to crying, and counting myself out. I am so upset. I really felt like this was the month. Is it possible that implantation is just today at 10 dpo? Please someone tell me the truth, and don't sugar coat it. I feel like I am fighting a losing battle. Maybe I should give up. Best of luck to all you ladies TTC Baby dust to all of you.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm in the same boat as you. I have all of the pregnancy symptoms! Nausea, loss of appetite, gas, increased cm, headaches, tender boobs and backaches. Most of my symptoms are at night as well. Except the nausea comes and goes throughout the day.

I'm 11 DPO and I tested with a FRER this morning, and NOTHING. Not even a inkling of a line. I'm so disappointed because I really really thought this was our month. I know exactly when I ovulated and was cramping that day and everyday since then.

So I know exactly how you feel. We have been TTCing for over a year :-(

4/2005.......DS was born (now 8yrs old) 5/2013......Married DH 11/2012......Started TTC #2

10 years ago

These forums are kinda dead so I am linking a similar conversation from another forum.

http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1839261-any-one-have-wait-until-after-af-late-bfp.html

User Image Taking first test at 8dpo then every other day.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo