Community post

Discussion

TTC 7 dpo Bfn Help?

Hi, I have a question for all. I have to take clomid to conceive as I have PCOS. With my first pregnancy conceived the first month and got twins. Happy healthy babies now. 2nd pregnancy, I conceived the first month and she is healthy as well. I then got the Depo shot. Big mistake. I have now been off depo for 6 months and been on clomid for 4 cycles. Still NO BFP. This month just feels different. I am more determined. I am writing everything down.

Clomid is CD 3-7
BD CD 7, 8, 9, 10,11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18,

Positive OPK on CD 15 at 11:00 a.m.
Positive OPK on CD 15 at 9:38 p.m. Peak
Positive OPK on CD 16 at 9:09 a.m
Negative OPK on CD 17 at 1:58 p.m.

Symptoms include:
CD 9 Snot like CM
CD 11 Cramping in PM
CD 14 Cramping
1 DPO Very vivid dreams
2 DPO Achy stomach all morning and heartburn night before
3 DPO Very sick all day. Cannot eat anything along with Diarreah. Dreamt about being pregnant the night before and it was twins again !!
4 DPO Head ache all day. Goody in PM.
5 DPO Mild discomfort. Kind of like a dull aching. Feels like AF coming. But WAY too Early. BFN
6 DPO Breasts feels fuller and sensitive. dull aching still in lower stomach. Seem to be hungry a lot. BFN
7 DPO Breast still tender, dull aching and yet another BFN.

Please give me any advice you have ladies. I just feel like this is the month. I am having completely different symptoms than what I do when I just start my period. Baby dust to all!!

11 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hi Samantha! 7dpo is still very early for most hpts to indicate a BFP. Most recommend waiting until 10-12 dpo or until you've actually missed AF. Good luck!!!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Thanks Dogmom, I do agree that it probably is early. I have a heavy heart and have a feeling that its once again going to be negative. With my twins (first pregnancy) it was my CD28 on the nose. I went to the doctor. She told me to wait a week and test. I went to the store and bought a 2 pk hpt and a box of tampons LOL. I figured I was going to need one or the other. Well it was a BFP!!! Took the 2nd and BFP again. With my second pregnancy my period was 4 days late so I tested and BFP. So this time when I didn't conceive the first time around I was shocked. I am assuming it is because of the after affects of the Depo shot. I am hoping that they have wore off. I have had my AF every month, with positive OPK's last month as well but no BFP. I am praying this is the month.

10 years ago • Post starter

Keep your chin up! And as hard as it is just wait a couple more days before testing again, I'm 4dpo and waiting 6 more days to test seems like FOREVER!!!

Lots of for you!!

User Image Taking first test at 8dpo then every other day.

10 years ago

Thanks Krissykat

10 dpo fmu and BFN so upset. Is there any hope for me. I have been so upset. AF is due in 2 days.

Also had a temp dip this morning. Almost a degree, is it possible that this is implantation?

I haven't done any temps so I am completely clueless on that end.

BUT until AF arrives you aren't out :)

10 years ago

Krissykat, I took a first response early test. It said that it would show 6 days before a missed AF. BFN, Took a cheapie, BFN Im seriously upset. Maybe I am just not pregnant.

Stay positive Samantha!!! Until you actually get your period there is still a chance. Chin up and !!

10 years ago

Well, the ugly AF witch showed her face this morning. 4 days late. Man I was holding out hope. Maybe it was all the stressing of getting pregnant. I guess it just wasn't my time. Hubby says stop worrying and leave it up to god that he knows when we can handle another baby and only then will we get pregnant. Good luck ladies and I wish baby dust and BFP's to all of you. Until next cycle....

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo