Community post

Discussion

TMI .... discharge

so i just got up to go to the bathroom and i felt a lil wet down there....i know tmi..... but when i got in the bathroom I had a ton of discharge...whitish in color not yellow....is this a good or bad sign???? any help would be great!

Paige married to Joe 08/12/06 with Kooper Nathan 04/18/10 TTC#2

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

(My doctor thinks my obsession with mucus a little funny, albeit helpful. I was seeing a charting consultant that dealt entirely with mucus! So anything like that is not necessarily tmi)

That said, was is creamy like lotion? Thin or thick? did it have an odor? Did it feel lubrication? Are you taking any meds? (I'm taking progesterone inserts and they make a mess!)

As long as there is no foul odor, it's probably not a bad sign. In early pregnancy increased mucus can be an early indicator. How many dpo are you? It COULD be a sign, or it could be an imbalance in your system.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo