Community post

Discussion

iui

View Full Post

hey ladies just needed some people to talk to in a similar situation to me. i will be having an iui this month my first one excited and scared at the same time. we have been ttc for two years but due to mif (male infertility) we couldnt concieve on our own. i guess i am having a hard time waiting.

28 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 28 of 28 Replies

THANKS so far so good have first scan 10th december

10 years ago • Post starter

Gives me hope, I saw my doctor at the fertility unit last week and she has agreed to four more cycles iui, and if I'm not pregnant by May then I'll start IVF, though the doc, is really positive about iui working for us!

10 years ago

That's awesome Maryanne!

User Image

10 years ago

hi maryanne! I just read your story! Congrats!!! :)
My DH and I are in month 29 of TTC (due to his motility). We had our 2nd IUI this month. Praying it worked!!

10 years ago

i wish you the best took as three tries

I noticed you posted this in August. Did IUI work? My husband and I are having the same problem due to male infertility. We just finished our second round of IUI.

10 years ago

We are having our first IUI with Femara really soon! It was inspiring to see that yours worked! Congrats Maryanne!

10 years ago

yes it is great i am now 15 weeks and feeling better yay!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo