Posts by maryanne24

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

iui

hey ladies just needed some people to talk to in a similar situation to me. i will be having an iui this month ...

28 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Success story

After two years and three iui's

well after a year of trying and not falling pregnant i was sure something was up i knew i was ovulating and my ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone had an upset stomach before they found out they were pregnant ?

anyone had an upset stomach 8-10dpo and been pregnant . it could just be stress as my partners dad passed away ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

anyone had a breakout 12 dpo and been pregnant?

i had iui 12 days ago and i woke up this morning to sore pimples everywhere. do you think it could be a pregna ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

milky discharge and a day late !

ok i did a test this morning was super faint so dont know if i was seeing things. but one other thing i have n ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

been ttc#1 since june 2011

hello i have been trying to conceive number one since june 2011. anyone else in the same boat? feels like a lo ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

been ttc 9 months

wow what a day to remember its the 22 feb 2012 not 2011 thank godness as last time this year i had a big mess ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

7-3 dpo ?

hi ladies in think i ovulated on cd 12 but charting program says cd 16 making me 3 dpo thought i was 7 dpo. lu ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages