Community post

Discussion

been ttc 9 months

wow what a day to remember its the 22 feb 2012 not 2011 thank godness as last time this year i had a big mess to clean up as earthquake in christchurch new zealand hit my city christchurch we had no power or water .
anyway we decided in april to start trying for a baby so in may i came off the pill and in june we started ttc our first. as far as i know so far i havent been pregnant which i dont think is a bad thing. they say it can take a healthy couple anywhere from 1-24 months after 12 months you can see your doctor. anyway it is our night month ttc this month we did it everyday a few days before ovulation even tried him on top and a few days after ovulation. so i am now 7 dpo when implantation may or may not happen. heres hoping this month is different and that it is a sticky bub.
any one else 7 dpo?

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Maryanne, Hopefully this month you will get good news, and today I am 7DPO so we are close... one more week to go! I know its hard hubby and I have been trying since last summer and its tough! But anyways good luck!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo