Community post

Discussion

IUI Success stories

View Full Post

Hi everyone,

I NEED to hear som IUI Success stories. I am going to have my procedure in a few days from now. This process has been so emotionally difficult, I need to hear IUI success stories...

Share if you can!!!

13 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

I did 3 IUIs with Clomid. The first one failed, the second ended in chemical pregnancy, and the third failed. I took a cycle off and then did a round of Follistim with a 4th IUI. That was the one that worked, and I am now 9 weeks pregnant! I totally credit the Follistim with my pregnancy; I had more and bigger follicles.
I didn't really know I was pg until I got my BFP at 10 DPO. It took several days of testing to convince me. Too many months of BFNs had jaded me, I guess.
Best of luck to anyone going through an IUI! Have faith, they can and do work!

12 years ago

Oh no! AF has arrived 2 days early with no warning :(

I'll still go for the blood test tomorrow, but not holding out much hope - will start getting myself into gear to try again in the next couple of days. Maybe 5th time lucky?

Katy - married to Iain since 25th June 2003 TTC #1 since Jan 2003 User Image

12 years ago

Well, blood test came back , which I was expecting. This AF has been completely different from anything I've ever experienced - I've been doubled over in pain and bleeding loads more than normal (sorry if tmi!) - I was in tears with the pain and couldn't decide whether to go to Accident & Emergency through the night, or wait until my appointment this morning. I managed to wait it out but am on loads of painkillers and anti-inflammatories :(

Think I'm going to have a rest for this cycle as it's my 30th on Thursday so trying to see a silver lining, at least I can let my hair down and have a drink! Plus, I'm away on holiday in the middle of Sept and wouldn't be able to make the scans when on the injections and nasal spray.

How's everyone else doing?

Katy - married to Iain since 25th June 2003 TTC #1 since Jan 2003 User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo