Community post

Discussion

1DPO today, starting the TWW

Hi,

Anyone with me for the two week wait? Would love some new friends to share the insanity!

<3

User Image

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I'm in the TWW. 10 dpo today, just trying to relax and ride this out til I'm late hahahhaa.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

10 years ago

How many days do u have left to wait? I have 9 :(

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Tomorrow is when my AF is supposed to come. I'm really nervous, but I've been TTC for a while, so I've learned to not get my hopes up.

10 years ago

Hello!
I am in the 2 week wait also... I am 9 dpo, and aunt flow is supposed to come in 5 days... last month pre-period was horrible, and I dont feel anything yet.. but I haven't had the symptoms of pregnancy that I should either.. lots of energy! I took a test a couple days ago even though I knew it was too early.. BFN like I figured... Wishing you all baby dust!! :)

~Momma Me~

10 years ago

same here mommame, I have had lots of energy although today is only 7dpo. Let me know how you go! Have you got any symptoms so far? I had sore nipples for the last 6 days but its faded a bit now, I'm thinking it could have been just due to ov. Even though I'm halfway today it still feels like ages to go! I'm scared of testing though coz I just don't want to see a bfn :(

@tryingandhoping how did you go??? anything? bfp??

Fingers are crossed for you both!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

AF, and I just found out I may need surgery on my uterus..

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo