Community post

Discussion

Who's doing IUI???

Wondering who is currently doing IUI or has done it recently

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

IUI went great today. 120 million post wash which is insane!!!! They told me they usually like at least 2-5 million post wash lol. So hopefully this is it!!!

This was our first IUI

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

8dpIUI.. also our first...and hopefully our last! Wow, 120mil post wash is wonderful. I thought our 15mil was good, but 120mil!?! Well done, dad! Haha!
Baby dust to you!

User Image

10 years ago

Did our first last month and had 88mil post wash. It worked but ended up being chemical. Hopefully this month will be better. Good luck to both of you.

Praying for our miracle baby.

10 years ago

1 dpiui :) long days in Louisville for classes and horrible hotel neighbors lol and..... Trying to keep up with all the office stuff and patient cases

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello, I had my first IUI in may and it didn't work, should have my second one between next week Wednesday and Saturday!! My husbands post wash was 9 million the first time, seems low but since he usually can't get over 4 million the doctor was really happy with that... I just keep reminding myself it only takes oneð???

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo