Community post

Discussion

19 DPO thought id list my crazy symptoms thus far..

this is the first month i didnt use OPK's - and im symtom spotting like crazy but its been one weird cycle!!

i usually OV day 15 but some months its day 13 and others day 19, with a 28 day cycle - based on ov at day 15.

this month i think i ov at day 17 based on my day 30 light bleeding.

so here is how my cycle began...
cycle day 12 - 16 - random sinus and sneezing came on - i dont get hay fever and thats why it was kind of like..
cycle day 15, i thought possible OV day, i also had a weird brown discharge only when i wiped and it was kinda mixed in with cm. i have now put this down to a possible ov spotting?
cycle day 17 - OV
6- 13 DPO - tender boobs, pmt, pimples, all the normal pre period symptoms. weird tinges etc
9 -10 DPO - weirdly emotional and PMT
13 DPO - i got what i think is AF, light bleed, red, no clots, hardly enough for a pad. usually get awful cramps had like none. boobs still hurt but a different hurt.
14DPO - again light bleed, bits of darker/brown blood, again no clots, hardly enought for a pad. no cramps. boobs still hurt but a different hurt. no bleed overnight.
15DPO - no blood all day, at night i went to the loo and only blood when i wiped. emotional, one min crying then next yelling at hubby for nothing, NHPT
16DPO - no blood all day, late after noon blood when i wiped, no bleed overnight. MOODY again. sore nipples and random boob ahces. what i think is heartburn, tastes like stomach acid or upchuck comes half way up my throat and then goes back down from arvo to night.
15 - 17DPO weird calf muscle cramps and arm crapms?
17DPO - no bleed, only slight blood if i went looking for it... sore nipples and random boob ahces. what i think is heartburn, tastes like stomach acid or upchuck comes half way up my throat and then goes back down from arvo to night. weird left side paid kind of like a stitch.
18DPO - slight tinge of blood in cm once and than nothing. sore nipples and random boob ahces. what i think is heartburn, tastes like stomach acid or upchuck comes half way up my throat and then goes back down from arvo to night. NHPT.
19 DPO - my cm is really sticky and thick and eggish... still sore nipples, weird tinges.. and few lower stomach cramps.. no heartburt yet today but usually comes on from like 2pm..

if the bleeding was my AF it was very light, no cramps and no clots... i always clot and pass tissue.. also i always have sore boobs up until the day of AF this time they were sore til the bleed and than my nipples started to hurt from bleeding until current... just re the emotional stuff, the nipples, the weird bleed and the heart burn that i never get.. just feels strange...

any input? am i crazy? i feel crazy!!

TTC for 3 years. Me 29 Hubby 28 We were initially told Male fertility, low motility and now we have been told we have 'unexplained infertility' Failed iui #1 Sept 2013 Failed iui #2 Oct 2013 Failed IVF #1 - May 2014 - no eggs were fertilized. apparently my eggs rejected hubbys swimmers in IVF, im still not sure what this is called, but looks like our Fertility issue is that my antibodies may be rejecting hubby....

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Have you taken any HPTs? If not, I think you definitely should!

10 years ago

all your symptoms sound good....if you had late implantation you could still be pregnant. I would try a test again, and if it's negative possibly see your doctor for a blood test. It doesn't sound like you actually had your period...especially if it's only that small amount of blood.

good luck to you!

10 years ago

yes iv taken 2 HPT's both negative. one at what i think was 15dpo and the other at 17dpo.. i wish i did OPKS this month so i knew exactly when i OVed.

yeah it really wasnt a normal period, cm is now sticky and getting thicker and white but my cervix doesnt feel closed and isnt low or high.

i did read somewhere last night that if you ov late in your cycyle and it than takes 6-12 to implant, you might implant really close to AF not giving your body enough time for the release of hormones to completly stop AF therefor giving you a light bleeed...

i will try and hold out and test again on saturday, today is 20dpo but if i oved as late as cycle day 19 it might only be 18 dpo - who knows, il try testing again in 2 days and than il let it go and see if af comes on aug 14th lol or for that matter il see if i OV this cycyle (cant OV again if already preggers rite)

id love to hear about anyone else who was getting Neg tests with a light bleed and ending up preggers...

TTC for 3 years. Me 29 Hubby 28 We were initially told Male fertility, low motility and now we have been told we have 'unexplained infertility' Failed iui #1 Sept 2013 Failed iui #2 Oct 2013 Failed IVF #1 - May 2014 - no eggs were fertilized. apparently my eggs rejected hubbys swimmers in IVF, im still not sure what this is called, but looks like our Fertility issue is that my antibodies may be rejecting hubby....

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo