Community post

Discussion

Implantation bleeding???????

Hi ALL,

Hubby and i are about to start IVF. we actaully had our appointment with the nurse on the 29/03 and we have our dr appt 09/04 and i will be starting the journey the same day. i am currently on day 24 and my cycle is usually 30 days. i ovulated day 16.

yesterday day 23, and 7DPO i went to the toilet and when i wiped i had watery rusty coloured blood. but it was only there when i wiped once.

TMI all day yesterday i had thick milkly white cm but with the bleed and after it, last night and now - its gone dry. the thick white milky cm is starting to come back but tinged with a teeny bit of rust colour.

could this be IB? i tested this morning just in case the bleed was a sign but tested BFN, AF is still 6 days off so it might be too soon to test.

i have often read that leading up to IVF when people are waiting for there appointment to start it, they stress less and fall pregnant. this is the first time i have ever had bleeding in between my AF.

any advise, stories or opinions?

oh i also had some light crampy feelings in my stomach yesterday afternoon and last night, and felt a little bloated. kinda like hours leading up to AF.. but she never came..

TTC for 3 years. Me 29 Hubby 28 We were initially told Male fertility, low motility and now we have been told we have 'unexplained infertility' Failed iui #1 Sept 2013 Failed iui #2 Oct 2013 Failed IVF #1 - May 2014 - no eggs were fertilized. apparently my eggs rejected hubbys swimmers in IVF, im still not sure what this is called, but looks like our Fertility issue is that my antibodies may be rejecting hubby....

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Sounds like u may of hit the jack pot! Wait 48hrs an test! The HCG needs time to build. :) Good Luck

10 years ago

Thanks Star.

BFN today at 11DPO.

AF due Monday 07/04/2014. i have all the pre AF signs, like pimples and sore bbs...

but the bleeding and light cramps have just never happened to me before, its the only thing different in my cycle that might point to IB and Pregnancy.

will update when AF or BFP arrive.

anyone else think it might be IB?

TTC for 3 years. Me 29 Hubby 28 We were initially told Male fertility, low motility and now we have been told we have 'unexplained infertility' Failed iui #1 Sept 2013 Failed iui #2 Oct 2013 Failed IVF #1 - May 2014 - no eggs were fertilized. apparently my eggs rejected hubbys swimmers in IVF, im still not sure what this is called, but looks like our Fertility issue is that my antibodies may be rejecting hubby....

10 years ago • Post starter

I DO!!!!
Good luck!!! Let us know what happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

guess it wasnt IB, i have just starting cramping and what seems to be the start of AF rite on time :(

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo