Community post

Discussion

about to start my first IUI..

I have just started my first (and hopeully only) IUI. I thought it would be good to hear from ladies who have done it before and their results etc so we can compare!

Please leave your answers to the following:
1. Drugs used and dosage
2. Side affects felt from drugs
3. How many blood tests and ultrasounds
4. How many follicles matured
5. Day of ovulation and how many days earlier than normal (if applicable)
6. How many eggs did you drop
7. How many IUIs to get BFP
8. Twins or just one?

TTC for 3 years. Me 29 Hubby 28 We were initially told Male fertility, low motility and now we have been told we have 'unexplained infertility' Failed iui #1 Sept 2013 Failed iui #2 Oct 2013 Failed IVF #1 - May 2014 - no eggs were fertilized. apparently my eggs rejected hubbys swimmers in IVF, im still not sure what this is called, but looks like our Fertility issue is that my antibodies may be rejecting hubby....

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

So.....how did it turn out?? I just started my first (and like you said hopefully only) IUI cycle, today is CD2. I'll be on Clomid 100 mg CD5-9, have an ultrasound scheduled for CD14...at the appointment my RE will tell me when to administer the HCG trigger shot then schedule my IUI.

http://infertilitywhyme.wordpress.com/ TTC #1 - 23 months and counting Male Factor Infertility IUI #4 - Chemical Pregnancy???? IUI #5 - Ectopic Pregnancy???? IUI #6 ~ Dec 14/Jan 15

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo