Community post

Discussion

HELP! NO AF for 3.5 months positive OPK?

Hi all out of nowhere I havent had AF for since April this yr, this has never happened to me before and Im not sure whats wrong?

Has this ever happened to anyone? Im 28 and have had a regular 28 day cycle all my life.
Im worried is PCOS, but can it just happen out of nowhere? No one in the history of my family has had fertility issues.

I started taking 2 weeks and finally got a positive last week.

this week I have had slight cramp on one side of my lower stomach.

Any advice anyone?

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi there.. I didnt fully understand your concern, but no periods for such a long time suggests PCOS. I hope you have seen the doctor. In between, you may also test for hpt, who knows you may actually be pregnant!!
Must must see your doc..

Good luck!

10 years ago

Im concerned I might have PCOS... but can i get just like that out of nowhere or is it something you always have?

10 years ago • Post starter

Since you didn't have irregular periods before, it could be a recent physiological anamoly.
For example, if for past few months, you had abnormal hair growth (facial or on legs) and/or weight gain.... These are positive symptoms of PCOS. If these were not observed, something else could be going on. You must see your PHCP or OB/Gyn.
I hope and pray, this is not the case with you & it's just a fluke of luck.

Sending you luck & good wishes....!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo