Community post

Discussion

POS success story! TTC for 2 years

Hi ladies

I have been meaning to write here but for a while now,

I was diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome 3 yrs ago after I went to the doctors because I didn't get my period for 5 months after been regular all my life. I then only got my period every 2-3 months

Me and my partner where ttc our first child for nearly 2 years with no success. Last year in January I finally gave up, unt il in April 2013 I took a pregnancy test and I couldn't believe my eyes.... 2 red lines came up!! The strange thing was I didn't get my period in February I tested 1 March n it was negative I tested mid March still negative and no period I then tested 6th April n boom there I was a positive .. At that time I was 9 days past ovulation. I later found out I got pregnant on day 44!!! Of my cycle!! Even my doctor could believe it. I was in such shock I took around 3 pregnancy test every day for about 3 weeks because I couldn't believe it was true. Then once it sank in that I was pregnant I was worried something would happen because I got pregnant so late into my cycle plus I read all the horror stories online of miscarriages n eggs going "bad" after day 14 of a cycle... But now I have a healthy beautiful 2 month old boy. So ladies please do not loose hope!

The only thing I did different was I started eating healthy , taking vitiamins, n taking extra folic acid. I also had absolutely no symptoms at all until week 6 of my pregnancy n then all the symptoms hit me hard!!

If you have any Qs please feel free to ask!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sorry ladies April 2014 I got pregnant !! Not 2013 it's late here in Australia brains not functioning lol

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo