Community post

Discussion

2ww takes forever!

Hello all! New to this site, have used the tools a bunch but never joined till recently. Just wanted to say hi and see how everyone else deals with the long agonizing 2ww? I'm 4dpo I suppose since its after midnight. Just got home from work. AF is due around 3/22-3/23. Good luck everyone! Hope March is a lucky one!

30 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 30 Replies | Last Page

Hello :)
I'm ttc my first and am 4dpo today as well. The tww is driving me crazy, lol! I've started focusing on baby names and researching what I can stock pile for the first year to fill my time. We also need to figure out the arrangement of our home to make a nursery. Sending good vibes your way!

9 years ago

Hi :) I absolutely hate the TWW!!! It drives me a little crazy! Lol. I am 5dpo and already dying to POAS!! Last night I dreamt about having a positive pregnancy test. Which has thrown me as I'm not very confident about this month given my other half went away a few days before O!! The only other tine I have ever dreamt about a positive test, I randomly bought a HPT the next afternoon and got a positive!!! I was so surprised and my daughter is now almost 3. I have an almost 5 year old as well. We are hoping for number 3 soon but my fiancées work is making it hard!!!
Anyways. Lots of baby dust to everyone!!

<a href=

9 years ago

Hi! I'm 6 DPO ... AND YES 2WW is crazy :))... I will know tomorrow if I ovulated at all... I have to say I posted questions on this website and got almost no replies... Just one person responded... It'll be very helpful to actually have a conversation with you all on this thread so we can ease our anxieties ?
What are your symptoms.., here are mine:

1DPO : mild cramps bloating
2 DPO : nothing much
3 DPO : horribly painful burst of cramp covering entire lower abdomen in the first 5 mins of my spinning class... Pain lasted for about 10 mins...
4 DPO : extremely fatigued... And HUNGRY!
5 DPO : little fatigued
6 DPO : so far, lower back pain, slight heavy head, definitely enlarged breasts which are slightly tender

All through out - very irritable (very unlike me even during AF) and little wet although no cm on my panties.

Appreciate your thoughts

9 years ago

I had the same with questions I've posted. It will be great to have some ladies to talk to! My SO left 2 days before I think I ovulated as well, he is only home for 2 wks at a time, been frustrating. That's a good idea about the names and nursery! That's great about the dreams! I haven't dreamt much this week. Have had a hard time getting to sleep. I've had dull/achy b4 af type cramps on and off since ovulation. I'm trying to not read into anything to much where implantation probably hasn't happened yet, and my body has been totally unreliable as far as symptoms go lol. Just gotta try and wait it out uhh takes forever!

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm just excited about tomorrow... At least I'll know about whether I ovulated

9 years ago

Going to Dr's?

Yes addie2... Went to the doc, got my blood work done... So the progestrone is 27 - apparently excellent...and estrogen is 376 - also excellent... She said she is very positive about BFP next Wednesday... Psyched....keeping expectations checked... And this might be he longest week possible.
Sigh. Keeping fingers crossed

9 years ago

That is so cool! Are you charting as well? I'm excited for you, definitely the longest week ever lol!

Thank you addie2!! I asked the doc if I could have wine... She said yes! So indulging little bit :)

9 years ago

That is awesome, I'm stuck at work and I got a stupid sinus cold. I just want too go home and go to bed lol
for wine!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo