Community post

Question

How to track/fill out my calender?

Okay so I'm wondering how to fill out my calender on this site? My temp was 98.4 two days ago, it dropped to 97.5 yesterday. Today it started to go back up. I had ewcm for a day, it's just been watery the last few days. My opks have been neg. Today I got a close to positive(I put a picture up) did I already ovulate? What do I put on my calendar? I'm so confused. Please any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

1 Answer • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Just fill in the data u have available and keep tracking as accurately as possible over the next few days. One temp wont tell u anything, so that drop couldve been due to anything, not necessarily O. U may be O'ing in the next day or so, theres an estrogen surge before the LH surge. Hopefully the OPK is positive soon, but try not to analyze individual temps, they really wont do much more than make u crazy!
Good luck! =))

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo