Community post

Discussion

Who is getting ready to test!?

2ww is driving me nuts! Af is due between today and Monday. Anyone else getting ready to test?

12 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

AF due wednesday, ready to test as well : )

9 years ago

Good luck! I hope af stays away!

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm testing in the am with frer! My boobs have been very sore and heavy since 1 dpo but I took one yesterday and It was stark white. I'm around 9dpo. Good luck to you!

9 years ago

My af is due the 25th. So nervous. But I feel out! Baby dust you everyone!

9 years ago

I am 9 dpo took PT the results were negative. Still a little early to test yet. But so anxious to know. Good luck with your test!

9 years ago

I am too!! even though I must have taken as million test even though I am super early! I just couldn't help myself all negative too big surprise but I just know I am gosh wish it would just turn up BFP!! lol good luck and baby dust!

9 years ago

Hi all, I'm 10dpo, took hpt today and bfn, but hoping just too early to tell. AF due on Friday....will be testing Wed and then Sat if no AF.

FC for you all :)

Gemma xx

TTC #1 Month#5 Doing HI using anon donor. Baby dust to ALL. My ttc blog http://ourjourney15.simplesite.com/

9 years ago

I'm out the shower
Good luck and to you all!

9 years ago • Post starter

Negative blood text

9 years ago

Oh no! So sorry!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo