Community post

Discussion

April Fools and a BFP..... about time right???

For those who are out for March

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

473 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 473 Replies | Last Page

Hey Bama girl, cheer up. I may be here with ya in a few days who knows

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

I'm not out for March, haven't even O'd yet but I'm stalking you.

10 years ago

Hello ladies! Af hasn't reared her ugly head just yet, but my hpt and the test at the doctor were both negative so here I am.

This will be 13 months of trying for us.
DH is 27 and I am 26.
My blood work and ultrasound came out normally.
DH's SA came out normally.
Round 2 Clomid (50 mg).

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

10 years ago

I'm still waiting for her to start so here I am... of course you know I am going to stalk you forever. LOL!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Jumping in CD 1

User Image

10 years ago

Soooo 2 days late no AF no positive HPT.
Guess I'm waiting now.
Dr app went good I go back next Tuesday for labs and a US. He thinks maybe past abdominal trauma might be causing some issues so probably an HSG this month sometime.

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

CD 1 today so here I am! At least I am in Good Company

Here I am out for March CD1. AF is a real witch this cycle too, wicked cramps and horrible headache......This was a 33 day cycle and last cycle was 35, with exactly 14 day luteal phase each cycle. I am hoping I OV earlier this cycle, using OPKs everday after AF to be sure I catch my eggy!

10 years ago

I will be in for April whenever the witch decides to show... this sucks... the one time she is invited and she no shows me! UGH!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

So if we concieve this cycle.... And that's a big if due to a myriad of testing I am going to have done and me being out of town then hubby being out of town the following week our chances of catching that eggie are low but....... If we do..... I would be do April 1st lol

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo