Community post

Discussion

The 9 month wait :)

View Full Post

Hey everyone this is group for all the women who get a bfp over the next few months. I got my bfp today and now it's time to focus on bringing that special little one into the world. All ladies with a positive pregnancy test should join. I'm due in february!

38 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 38 of 38 Replies

guys am out. had a mc this Saturday evening.
coping and doing fine. I think.

10 years ago

guys am out. had a mc this Saturday evening.
coping and doing fine. I think.

10 years ago

Memo and usmc wife- yay for pregnancy symptoms! I am 5 weeks 1 day today. No nausea for me yet. I hear it commonly kicks in around 6 weeks so I probably have one more week free. I am mostly fatigued, boobs sore! And very bloated!! I have my first appointment at 7 weeks 2 days. So in exactly 2 weeks! When is your guys?

Oh and did you guys get your progesterone checked? Mine was 15.7 ng/ml Dr said it was normal but I'm worried I may need to supplement. I'm asking it to get re checked just to make sure it stays up.

Our First Baby due 2.16.13 Lilypie Maternity tickers

10 years ago

Tshido- I am very sorry. Hope you are doin alright.

10 years ago

So sorry tshido :( and my first doctors appointment is this Wednesday. I will be 6 weeks 4 days on dr. Apt

10 years ago • Post starter

I am fine. can't wait to get back in the game. dh is at college and I was with my sister in law.she was very supportive.

10 years ago

10 years ago • Post starter

Congrats meemo! I also had my first scan today! It was amazing!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo