Community post

Discussion

Tried for baby # 2, 3 months after having baby #1

Hey ladies, I just had my first born 3 months ago and my husband and i decided to try for a second baby so they can grow up close in age. We had intercourse 3 times in march the last being march 26th. My period had not yet returned so we were trying blind. I started bleeding yesterday just spotting and then today its a light flow. There is no info online for my situation, so have any of you been in my situation, do you think this is implantation bleeding or am i getting my period back?
My periods used to be very heavy and this started out pink but is now a dark red with some brown. We are going to test next monday anyway but what do you think?

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I did the same thing. I have three children with 14 months between each. We tried blind as well. My only advise is bd a lot! My cycle returned 6 weeks after my first but was very irregular sometimes only lasting 14 days, we just kept at it. I also took tons of hpts.
It really is wonderful to have children close in age!
Good Luck!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo