Community post

Discussion

The 9 month wait :)

View Full Post

Hey everyone this is group for all the women who get a bfp over the next few months. I got my bfp today and now it's time to focus on bringing that special little one into the world. All ladies with a positive pregnancy test should join. I'm due in february!

38 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 38 Replies | Last Page

@fairycakes. Do you mean your pregnancy test gave you an estimate on how far along you were? If so what kind of test is it?

I also had a miscarriage in mArch and just got a BFP 5 days ago. We are excited but very scared since we lost the last baby at 5 weeks 4 days.

Anyone know of the least senesitive pregnancy test out there?

10 years ago

I would love to join this group! I am due feb 16th or 17th...depending on the chart I use!

I didnt get my BFP until dpo 13!

This is our first little one.

I have thin PCOS and am on metformin. I am nervous about getting through these next few weeks. Sticky vibes sticky vibes!!

Meemo.. I am sooo impressed you cleared out closet space and crib space! You go girl! I want to do the same!

I have began to crochet a baby blanket. I am just now teaching myself how to crochet so... I am giving myself 8 months of good practice :)

Well I have my hcg tomorrow AM. Happy Monday to everyone!

Our First Baby due 2.16.13 Lilypie Maternity tickers

10 years ago

I'm working on a gender neutral crochet baby blanket too :) it's going to be light green cream and white :) then I want to make baby hats and booties

10 years ago • Post starter

That sounds so cute. I would love to get good enough to make booties and hats roo. Have you crochet before?

10 years ago

Hi Lades,
How is everything progressing? Any symptoms yet?

AFM:
I havent experienced any nausea yet. But I am definitely tired, hungry, and have very sore boobs!

I got my hcg results back, doubling time of 30 so I am excited. Haven't gotten ahold of the nurses at the dr. office to schedule my first appointment.. but cant wait!

10 years ago

I'm am bloated and naseauish not to mention constantly overheating. Anyone else have these symptoms? I'm 5 weeks 5 days based on my lmp

wow knitting crotch blanket. I can't even figure out what to start doing.

10 years ago

@meemo

Thanks! :) So far so good!

how is everyone's pregnancy going?

xo

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

My morning sickness just started yesterday and it is kicking my butt so hard.

Aw, my boobs hurt, my sense of smell is already crazy, and nauseous lol I have a feeling morning sickness will kick in soon.

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo