Community post

Discussion

Ovulation cramps... but feels like pregnancy

I always feel pregnant around time of ovulation!! sore boobs and period like cramps..... then i always feel pregnant around period time and symptom spot like crazy in the 2ww! Does anyone else get headache, cramps, soreboobs and feel dizzy on and off while leaving up to ovulation? i swear my body loves to mess with me!!

TTC for 3 years. Me 29 Hubby 28 We were initially told Male fertility, low motility and now we have been told we have 'unexplained infertility' Failed iui #1 Sept 2013 Failed iui #2 Oct 2013 Failed IVF #1 - May 2014 - no eggs were fertilized. apparently my eggs rejected hubbys swimmers in IVF, im still not sure what this is called, but looks like our Fertility issue is that my antibodies may be rejecting hubby....

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

YES!! I went off bcp last month and 2 weeks before I got my period this month I could have sworn I was preg! bloated, cramping, nipple tingling,nipple discharge, nausea, just gross!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo