Community post

Discussion

4 days late 1st test BFN :-( read on leave ur opinions plz

View Full Post

Just need the opinions and thought of other ladies in similar/same position!
I'm 4 days late had light spotting only something there when i wipe 28th till 30th April due P on 1st May got few symptoms like cramping, bloating, headache, backache and nausea started 2 day, I did do a test on 1st and was BFN and will be doin another soon but would just like the opinion of some1 else in same boat plz!

11 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

loulou84, did you retest at time since our last post , i hope all is and thank you for your support have seen my doc yesterday and he said everything is ok, he did comment that my pcos has got increasingly worse, but he is hopeful he has given me femara fertility tablets to start next month on the second day of AF and to call him so he will give me a appointment for a ultrasound to check my ovulation and to tell me when i should start trying again but im not giving up, im still going to go for it this month and just see where i end up, stay thinking positive for the future thats the best way. lots of babydust and hugs to you

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo