Community post

Discussion

PREGNANT OR IMAGINATION!?

Hi everyone well I'm TTC my 3rd child and have been having some what I would say signs but I'm just never sure if it's just my imagination or is it real? I'm currently on 6dpo and experiencing bloatedness, heavy full feeling, dull cramps, backache, felt dizzy with headache just last night, exhausted after good night's sleep and when bed at 10pm (that's early for me!lol), today had the urge to just eat n eat n eat lol was so hungry n could fill the gap at all, then I felt sick lol but 1 thing I have been waiting for is increase in CM but I'm almost practically dry? Anybody else not had the cm increase? What do u all think? Am I being silly or could this actually the month, I'm so sick of waiting lol AF due in 9 days and boy I can not wait!! Wish me luck x

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi - I have similar symptoms with no cm increase nor implantation bleeding (that I know of). I'm hungry, very tired, vivid dreams and constantly going to the toilet. I'm also feeling twiches and lower abd pains. I currently at 9pdo. Let's hope it's the month :)

8 years ago

Hi yes i have had no implantation bleed either that i know or and night b4 last had a crazy vivid dream, i woke up with my heart racing! I havent been peeing more tho, like i know i do when pregnant but i am not drinkin much b4 bed n waking with cramps n bursting for loo, maybe thats just the gradual build and the peeing every 5 mins is still to come as im only 7 dpo at min, maybe?? So hate this TWW lol

8 years ago • Post starter

Quick update, as day has gone by I'm feeling more n more nauseous and boobs r starting feel sensitive but nothin major so could be cos AF is due on 13th? Peeing a fair bit more than normal as well today, also nit sure if just seeing things but area around nipple is looking slightly darker as well!!! Here hoping hey! Good luck all x

Hi ladies well this morning I done a test and there was n barely noticeable line but deffo a line there so I so exited and can't wait for Monday when af is due! I will be testing up until then as well as have a few in lol fingers crossed for everyone currently in the tww and good luck. Sending baby dust ?????

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo