Community post

Discussion

4 days late 1st test BFN :-( read on leave ur opinions plz

Just need the opinions and thought of other ladies in similar/same position!
I'm 4 days late had light spotting only something there when i wipe 28th till 30th April due P on 1st May got few symptoms like cramping, bloating, headache, backache and nausea started 2 day, I did do a test on 1st and was BFN and will be doin another soon but would just like the opinion of some1 else in same boat plz!

11 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

i know exactly how you are feeling i am now 4 days late for af, i had spotting also on the 18/19 april, im now 5 days past my tww and am really nervous to take the test i have got all of the similar symptoms to pregnancy and huge cravings for sweets, i think im just going to bite the bullet and test tomorrow and i will keep my fingers crossed for you and do not give up try the hpt calculator it helped me and told me i am now 4 days past my official test day so i should test any day now so keep holding out and good luck

User Image

11 years ago

Well i did it i done my test and low and behold it was BFN again dont know what the hell is goin on im so confused it's really bugging me now!! :-(

11 years ago • Post starter

i done my test this morning being 5 days late for AF and it came up negative, i waited and waitd and after 20 minutes checked again and i beleived it had a evaporated line there for positive but i cant guarantee i think it is just wish ful thinking but im going to my doc on thursday and i want to know once and for all, and also when i was preganant last time i took a hpt at 4 months and it came up saying negative so i think my body is just a huge mess

User Image

11 years ago

i done a test this morning and i had a faint positive reading, but then this afternoon disaster strikes i have a huge cramp in my stomach and AF has paid a visit but for all of 5 seconds and then went away again i dont know what this means im still going to my doc thursday because i feel that maybe there is something wrong with my pcos and the fact that i am metformin, all this combined with my crohns disease, and thyroid condition is very difficult, so i was very happy this morning only to get shot down in to flames i dont know what to think now and i am so nervous as i had a miscarriage 6 years ago 2 yearsbefore i had my son, now im not sure what im doing, i gues all i can do is hope AF does not come back again to visit before thursday if anyone has any ideas or advice on what i should do please let me know, i could really do with the help girls, her keeping my fingers crossed and praying for dear life all is ok and waiting for thursday in anticipation !!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I am somewhat in the same boat. I should have started today and so far nothing. I have taken like 4 hpt and all say negative. My cycles have been alittle crazy in the prior months. One would be 25 days long then next would be 26. I am now on day 29 and nothing. I did have my tubes clipped 4 1/2 years ago, but through research I know that it is possible. When I was pregnant with my youngest son I had an etopic pregnancy as well as him in my uterus. So for me if it is rare I know it will probably happen. I have a doc appt tomorrow morning for a check up so I am going to ask then.

11 years ago

Hi Kirihu,
well i hope all is ok 4 u hun and i still have no AF at all not even a single sign but im gettin some ovulation tests and clearblue pregnancy tests so will take 1 of them when i get em and if stil BFN and no AF gonna make a doc's appt but i know ppl that have been 7wks past AF due date and still Neg results till they been doc's 4 blood test n then it been Positive!! So there is hope 4 us yet hey!!
Plz let me know who u get on at the doc's, i hope all is ok 4 u!!!

well i went to my doctor this evening and i got my BFP but some suspicions he said it is a suspicious pregnancy because of the bleeding and i have to back tomorrow and have my hcg checked to see if my pregnancy has survived

User Image

11 years ago

Oh hun i hope it has and i will be thinking of u hun fingers cross n congrat's!

sorry to put a downer on everybody but i found out this morning i lost the pregnancy over night i was only about 1 week and my doc said it evacuated cleanly nothing was left so no worries of any complications, i have to go back as soon as AF has finished and he will give me treatment and care to help me fall pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy, he said i need to go on to fertility drugs because it is possible my eggs are to damaged from the pcos and my body cannot support a pregnancy with out help now so here is fingers crossed for the future and congrats to all for your babies

User Image

11 years ago

Hun i am so sorry i know exactly what ur goin through i have been there and i wish u all the luck in the world 4 the future but no dowt u will get there soon hun!! sending huns xxx

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo