Community post

Discussion

CD1.. anyone want to join me??

View Full Post

A little bit about myself

I am on CD1 and trying to conceive baby #3. My OH and I have been on this journey for 8 months now and getting rather impatient!!

I am 36 and have two children aged 16 and 9. I have been using BBT charting, prenatal vitamins and OPKs for the last 5 cycles and have included EPO in my last 2 cycles.

I will also start using preseed this cycle.

Anyone want to join??

74 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 74 Replies | Last Page

@BettieLK.. I can't see your chart on your profile page. Can you post a link so I can access it?

As for me, I had a dip on my chart at 7dpo and my CM has been really creamy (TMI) since 5dpo. This morning (9dpo) my temperature went down so I think I might be out this cycle. Even so, I will continue to track my bbt until I either get a or AF pays a visit.

I have no obvious pregnancy symptoms except for nausea and slight cramping so don't know what is going on!?

Just want and a .

How is everyone else doing? x

9 years ago • Post starter

reeny you're not out yet, sending you positive vibes xx

Here's my chart: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=381549

9 years ago

@BettieLK.. I'm no expert but it looks like you have a possible ovulation on CD17 (the day after your positive OPK)

I am not sure why your temperatures are so erratic but have you tried taking your temperature vaginally as some women who are unable to get a clear pattern when taking an oral temperature are able to get a clearer pattern when they take their temperature vaginally.

To ensure that I take my temperature at the same time I set my alarm for 7:00 each morning and have my thermometer under my pillow so it is easy to reach. Is this something you can do??

How much hours of sleep do you normally get each night and do you wake up in the middle of the night?This sometimes alters your temperature readings.

I would say continue taking your temperature for this cycle orally then try taking your temperature vaginally if you don't get a positive pregnancy result this time around.

Hope this helps x

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi all, I remember taking my temp one cycle and I found it really hard so I scrapped that idea cause there was no way I could do it as I was working night shifts aswell, so I just stick to OPKs which seem to do the trick for me. Hope everyone is doing fine and hoping to see some soonxx

9 years ago

Thank you so much for the advice ladies! I do take it every morning before getting up as soon as I've woken up (usually between 6 and 6.30am). I sleep through the night usually 8 hours or so. That's why it's so confusing! I wonder if my ocassionly snoring effects it as I've read sleeping with your mouth open effects it?! I'll try vaginally next month (fingers crossed won't have to!).

We're going to keep doing it every other day where possible until a clear shift shows, I get a positive HPT or period just to make sure as I'm starting to think one of the reasons I've not taken so far is that I miscalculated my ov date!

Look forward to hearing more about how you all get on xx

9 years ago

Hey everyone!
I got my positive opk this eve!! DH on nights but we managed to fit in bd during dd nap time! Hoping we can manage that again tomorrow.
Bettielk- I have never done temp charting, only the digital opks where you get a smiley face - you may have a very short Lh surge so you may be missing it with the digital stick? How often are you testing?

9 years ago

Hi MrsRev,

Congrats on the smiley face! That's a really good point on the narrow window. I test once per day, occasionally twice (and the one positive I got was the second in the day actually). I think the lack of temp rise has convinced me it's not happened.

Sending you best wishes for your ovulation sessions haha!! Xx

9 years ago

Hi just checking in to see how everyone is doing? Xx.

9 years ago

Hi therose!
I am 2dpo - feeling tired, irritable and just shouted at DH - oops. How are you ??
Anyone else in the tww?

9 years ago

Hi I'm 5DPO hard to tell with my symptoms as AF and pregancy symptoms are the same for me so hard to tell lol xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo