Community post

Discussion

CD1.. anyone want to join me??

View Full Post

A little bit about myself

I am on CD1 and trying to conceive baby #3. My OH and I have been on this journey for 8 months now and getting rather impatient!!

I am 36 and have two children aged 16 and 9. I have been using BBT charting, prenatal vitamins and OPKs for the last 5 cycles and have included EPO in my last 2 cycles.

I will also start using preseed this cycle.

Anyone want to join??

74 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 74 Replies | Last Page

It looks like it's gonna be a long cycle for me this month , this hardly ever happens, but I guess me body still recovering from having little 1. Never mind onwards and upwards xx

9 years ago

Keep up this positive attitude.

When the time is right it will happen x

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey all!
I am cd 11 and usually get a pos opk on day 16 - last cycle I got it on day 17.
Last time we were ttc we did the sperm meets egg plan- has anyone else tried it??
It seemed to work really well for us so we're trying that again.
Where are you in your cycle reeny?

9 years ago

Hi MrsRev,
I am also currently doing the SMEP and try to follow it as much as possible.

I am currently on CD17/4DPO..waiting to test on the 17th (based on my countdown ticker) but may test on the 15th as its Mothers Day!? You never know

Hi peeps just to let you know that I finally got my on my ovulation strip this morning thank gid lol. Hope everyone is keeping well xx

9 years ago

Good news on your positive OPK!!

I'm good.. Just counting down the days until I can take a pregnancy test

How are the rest of us doing???

Hey everyone - I am cd 15 - hopefully should get my pos opk tomorrow.
I always get 3-4 days of ewcm leading up to ovulation- does anyone else get this??

9 years ago

Hi there, I was shocked as I only got one day of a positve OPK and I usually get a minimum of 2days and also I hardly got any EWCM either. Looks like I be starting my evening primrose next cycle xx

9 years ago

I use to get quite a lot of EWCM leading upto ovulation aswell hun xx

9 years ago

Hey guys!

How are you all getting on? I'm getting frustrated with my BBT no clear shift I think and it's all over the place. I've marked one OPK as positive, it was a dip stick cheapie and the lines seemed equally dark, but all the digitalis I've taken around that time were negative. I take my temp within 30 mins or so window each morning as soon as I wake up so I think I'm doing it right! I probably haven't ovulated yet... If anyone's got a moment to look at my chart and give me their opinion that would be awesome!

Also for last 2 days and today my nipples are sore and light stabbing pains around them, which looking at my past cycles is something I usually get run up before my period?! (So after ovulation).

How are you all getting on?! X

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo