Community post

Discussion

Holding off from Peeing On A Stick !!!!

Ok ... Now This week is when it gets the hardest .
I am done with my 2nd IUI on drugs and i am now 9DPO .

I have not tested and i am freaking out cause the symptoms this week have been crazy !!!

Anyone have any tricks or does anyone want to have some friendly "don't pee on that stick " chat !

I want to know i am not the only one going BONKERS with this last 4 day wait !!!
AND its Sunday tomorrow .. what else is there to do ??

No one in the last 2 days wanted to be around me due to the EXTREME gas ... Omg it was bad ! sorry

any takers ????

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Don't pee on that stick! No no! LOL! I'm 9 DPO.... I have conversations with myself: Don't pee until Saturday, May 14. No wait. Don't pee until May 18, because that will be 18 days. Good thing I don't say this out loud. I thought about doing it this morning, but I didn't. I have symptoms, but I always have symptoms. Probably PMS! Maybe every time you think about POAS, go do something else. FORCE yourself to become engaged in an activity so you distract yourself. Maybe that will help? Good luck! :-D

User Image

13 years ago

Try to keep busy. Or at least have some cheap ones in incase you cant resist!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo