Community post

Discussion

10 DPO Cotton Mouth and Shortness of Breath

I have AF due on 3/15 and I am going crazy with controlling my urge to POAS !!

I am 35 and TTC #1 for 2 yrs with DH 39
Yesterday and today i have been short of breath just taking slow walks and I CANT get ENOUGH water !
Cotton Mouth is killing me !

8 & 9 DPO i had the Diahrea and now I can't go !!!
I am thinking that i will test on 11 for tomorrow !

AAARRRGHHH

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm do the 15th too.....I think. That would be a regular cycle for me. Sometimes I go 30 days though so that would mean the 17th...ugh another 2 days!

I totally POAS today I couldn't help it. I"m so curious to see how this shortness of breath plays out. Check this out:

Some pregnant women do experience the feeling that they cannot catch a deep breath. This is caused by the relaxing effect of progesterone on the diaphragm and upon the accessory (helper) muscles of respiration. While it is unclear why some women experience this more acutely than others, it is a fairly common occurrence.

13 years ago

thanks for the reply !!!
I am trying really hard not to get too hopefull but things are really stacking up in the symptom side.

but what is really odd ... today i am not as much in the nauseaus and tummy issues and had more cramping and pinching. HUNGRY was the word of the day as well but not all the time just more than average.

I am Giving you lots and lots of ...
and i hope we are both happy this coming week !!!

How long have you been TTC ??

13 years ago • Post starter

Sounds hopeful! I feel like i'm out, no specific reason why, just do. My cramping is no where near as bad as it was previously. I'm wondering if it's because it wasn't that long ago (dec)? Maybe my uterus is ok with being stretched a little? who the heck knows!

My hubby and I have been TTC since April 2010. I became pregnant last fall, but lost it the day after thanksgiving when it stopped growing at 8 weeks. I had a D&C 12/9, so we had to wait a couple cycles. All that being said, I'm looking it at this is my first month TTC

I just think how unbelievable it would be if I conceived this cycle and was able to HAVE a baby around the same time I lost one last year. Is that sick and twisted? Sometimes I feel like all this charting and watching makes me depressed....today seems like one of those days and yesterday I was so happy and hopeful. Well it's still early, so I guess we'll see what the day brings for symptoms - they don't usually show up until i've been up for a few hours.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo