Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the BFPs!!

View Full Post

Hi all!

I have been on this site for what feels like forever (2yrs+) The BYOB threads have always been a great place for ladies to come for ttc support, answers, suggestions & even venting our frustrations! We used to have a hard time keeping up with all the chatter & made some great friens on here! I would love for it to be that again!

Former BYOB ladies & all newcomers welcome to join us! Cant wait to chat with you all!!

I aill start things off with an intro...

My name is Joy
I am 29 (30 in May) & dh is 30
I'm Canadian
Was married in 2009
I started ttc in April 2010
Got my 1st bfp in August 2010 & m/c'd naturally at 8 weeks
Got my 2nd bfp in late June 2011 & had a missed m/c at 11 weeks (baby died at 8)
Many complications followed - including a nearly 3 week hospital stay
Got my 3rd bfp on March 21st 2012 - finally success!Delivered my beautiful baby boy on Dec 4th
I am currently breastfeeding, & waiting for my cycle to return
I would like my kids to be about 2yrs apart & if thing take as long as last time we will need to get back to ttc soon! lol

Cant wait to chat with you all!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

301 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

251 - 260 of 301 Replies | Last Page

Sorry that I dropped off the planet guys. I was just really discouraged about my 53 day long anovulitory cycle.

Now I'm pretty much accepting that we are NTNP for now and the TTC will have to wait. I am not going to wean DS any time soon. He is really not ready. I have friends with babies the same age and they were easy to wean, but I got a clingy boob monster. Which is ok, because he is awesome. I hope that someday soon he will back off so that he can have a sibling.

We'll see.

I'll go back and read all the stuff that's gone on now. So behind.

10 years ago

not much to say really halfway through the 2ww on clomid cycle 10. zero symptoms. Having my progesterone bloods done tomorrow. Paerios due in a week (obvs lol)

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

So sorry its been so long since I last replied on here! Things have been rediculously busy lately, we are in the midst of renovating our kitchen... big fun!

Elle - ho. E I thinkw ya doing sweetie? Almost through your tww!! Really hoping this is your cycle!! Good luck hun! Right now we are ntnp, were bding around when I should be o-ing but till now I haven't been able to pinpoint o. Lol so just bding a lot and we will see what happens.

OrganizedChaos - sorry your just doing the ntnp, but I am sure your ds will wean when he is ready. :)

AFM - not much going on here other then the kitchen reno. Don't even know what CD I am! Lol! Should be approaching my fertile time I believe.

Xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

10 years ago • Post starter

Tested 10dpo bfn. Taking a break after this cycle going on holiday April/May next year would be best not to be about to give birth lol. i wonder if. i will ever actually get pregnant!!

10 years ago

Had 2 faint wandfos at 13 and 14 dpo, then after that they got super faint and then disappeared. never got anything on a FRER. all my symptoms stopped about 3 days ago. heavy bright red bleeding and small clots starting yesterday, which would have been 5 weeks 1 day. my AFs are usually darker and light. so i'm assuming chemical since it was a week late. i wasn't optimistic from the beginning, hesitant the whole time, so it's not shocking. just more uncomfortable than a normal AF. CD1 yesterday then, so since it was so early we'll start trying again this month. going to chart BBT (if i remember to temp, i already forgot this morning!) and opks. want to really track this month so i know exactly what's going on in case PCOS starts causing problems again too.

Allison User Image

10 years ago

14dpo cd31 no af as of yet but you all know it often waits to sneak up on me at night. After the bfn at 10dpo I have zero hopes.

10 years ago

Hello Ladies :)
I used tp be on here all the time. But have been very busy lately. I thought I would come back and check in.
Ill start with my Info.
I am 33 (34 in july) and DH is 35.
We have been TTC for 3 Years and had 1 MC in February 2012. In December 2012 3 days before Christmas I Got my BFP. I am Now 31 weeks along and getting to the final count down to Delivery.

I came back to give some advice on what I have found on my journey. I am A FTM so I had no idea when to look out for as far as signs so I watch on here a lot looking for any of the signs I saw many people have. I had none of them. I know everyone is different but for 3 years I watched my cycle, looked for signs and would be disappointed when my cycle would start. Just before I got my BFP I Stopped all of it I stopped counting stopped looking for signs , and I got my BFP. I never had the morning sickness, I did get to the point where meat just did not appeal to me. I had no signs before taking My Pregnancy test. I have not had major issues and have had a very good Pregnancy.
The reason I am saying this is to just let ladies know every sign does not mean you are pregnant and visa versa. Try I know its hard to just let it happen don't over think every twing or mark that may show up on your body could be a sign. I did this for a long time.
I wish everyone and and am sending your way. If you want to ask me anything feel free

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

10 years ago

cd32, no af yet. she should really show up today the last 9 cycles on clomid my cycles have been 30-32 days long. Maybe later...

10 years ago

Cd 33 still no period. Havent tested since the negative last week. I am at the doctors soon for an injury so I will pick up my progesterone results while I am there just incase I am late because of not ovulating

10 years ago

Back from the doctors my progesterone level was 90 and ovulation is confirmed at 30. In my ten cycles of clomid this is my second highest progesterone result usually its around 40-60 and highest ever was 112.

So, I have popped an egg or two! Heading onto cd34 making this my longest eveR clomid cycle

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo