Community post

Discussion

I don't want to be out :( not yet

I don't know what to say. This month was my first round on clomid 50. I didn't know when did I ovulate because I don't have access to OPK in my country. I tried to chart my CM but it was difficult since it's my first time. Usually around ovulation I get sore breasts until af arrives. This month was different and I got my hopes up because I didn't feel anything until 5 days before af is due (sensitive nipples, no soreness of breasts). on the day af was due, my breasts got full and sore, and my nipples continued to hurt. I have a regular 27 days cycle and I usually ovulate between day 12-13. This month I assumed that I ovulated on the 17 because of the clomid. Based on that, I'm now 13 dpo and CD30 and 3 bfn. I don't have any af or pregnancy symptoms. my cm is sometimes watery, sometimes really dry. I don't know what game this is, but I'm depressed already and I don't think I'll get the bfp after 13 dpo :(.. baby dust to all of you..

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Try testing a week after AF is due for the best accuracy. If your AF isn't here yet, get a blood test. Things can get a little weird when you first take clomid. But stay positive, you have many more chances ahead of you. And maybe you'll get that BFP! I understand it's hard not to stress though, it always messes up my cycles now.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

11 years ago

Sorry you feel depressed. I guess all you can do is just hang in there. if you just started that Clomid, maybe it will take some time to get used to it and time to know when you actually ovulate. I just started TTC 2 weeks ago, so I am not getting my hopes it this quickly. Keep your chin up!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo