Community post

Discussion

Giving hope to all of you :)

Hey everyone :)
I just got my bfp on Sat, thank God

It's been 5 months TTC baby #1
The first four months I was obsessed with pinpointing ovulation day, timing intercourse, and I was poas addict

This month I didn't do any effort to calculate or time anything. My plan was to stick to new exercise routine because I didn't work out for a long time. I forgot everything about trying to have a baby! I didn't track ovulation or try to BD on certain days.

I was on cd27 (possibly 13dpo, I don't know for sure) when I realized that I'm 4 days away from my period, and I don't even have its cramps or bloating or anything associated with it.

The only thing I had was sore throat and slightly tender breasts. I thought: sore throat indicates low immunity and could mean pregnancy!

I had a test from before that I didn't use, I used it with night urine and I was just goofing around I honestly didn't expect it, and there it was: my BFP!

I didn't feel that I'm pregnant, not yet, until I confirmed it the next day with blood test :)

My point is, don't stress it out and let things run their course. You could be pregnant even if you don't have any symptoms! just keep holding on and baby dust to ya all :)

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

congrats! such a lovely post :)

10 years ago

That's great!!

Don't give up before the miracle happens.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo