Community post

Discussion

Just disappointed.

I am on cycle day 23 of an average 25 day cycle. This is my first round of Clomid after TTC for 1.5 years, a 15 week missed miscarriage, a 5 week miscarriage, and an 8 week miscarriage. I have two beautiful and healthy little girls that were conceived naturally within a month of trying with each. I took my fertility for granted. Now I do not ovulated and bleed for 60+ days once I did get my periods for unknown reasons that 4 doctors can find.
Since taking the clomid (cd 5-9)....I got a positive OPK and all of the signs to go with on the 16th and 17th of Jan (cd 13-14). DTD as soon as we saw the two dark lines until 24 hours after the negative OPK the afternoon of the 17th. I have had cramps, vivid dreams, sore and tender breasts, gassy a lot more than normal, indigestion, headaches, fatigue, bloating, and progessively getting darker, but still negative
OPKs everyday until yesterday and it all STOPPED. One line on OPKs, negative HPT this morning, no symptoms, and the helpless feeling of not being pregnant AGAIN! Cycle 18 of ttc a complete bust and it was medicated! Grrrrrrrrrr. Disappointed for sure.

Magan User Image

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm so sorry to hear you so low.

It is so terribly frustrating and everytime there is disappointment it seems worse than before.

You are not alone in this and I'll say a wee prayer for you.

Hugs.

MrsAlf Angel baby Nov 2011

11 years ago

Thank you Mrs. Alf! It sucks why we are here, but I do have faith in God. This was my first time posting, but I have been lurking around for almost a year now. You ladies are great! I will include you in my prayers as well. Baby dust to all.

Magan User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

So sorry to hear what you are going through

Hang in there and stay positive, I know better said than done, but you have all of us here to confide in!

User Image

11 years ago

I got upset for NOTHING!!!! I am 3 weeks 5 days pregnant!!!! A positive test confirmed 1 day after AF expected. Baby dust and prayers to all.

Magan User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo