Community post

Discussion

Does this sound like a miscarriage????? PLEASE HELP!

I am 17 dpo and got a BFP on 12 dpo. I started with prune juice looking spotting Thursday (14 dpo). Went to the hospital and hcg was 75. They diagnosed me with a threatened miscarriage and told me to follow up with my OB. My follow up appointment isn't until Tuesday so I will not know anything until Wednesday. I quit spotting by Thursday night. Friday afternoon I start bleeding red with menstral like cramps....not much but enough to wear pad. I laid down the rest of the day and it stopped. Saturday I spotted brownish red blood and quit as soon as I laid down. Today....very light spotting and zero cramps. Haven't really gotten up today though.

With my last miscarriages I was in pain and once I started bleeding....I didn't stop and continued on to have clots as well. This is different. Does miscarriage bleeding come and go??

Magan User Image

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

With my mc the bleeding didn't stop. And there was alot of clotting. Like a very heavy period. Don't give up hope! My sister bled all through her pregnancy and no one knew why but she had a healthy baby boy. Pray, relax and don't stress out. I'll be praying for you too!

11 years ago

I have had several mc's and they were all slightly different. Sometimes I bled for several days until it stopped, sometimes on and off and sometime I had cramps and other times I didn't. I also bled bright red with my second daughter had a few ER trips went through a 6 hour ultrasound and to find nothing! I kept bleeding and finally my OB said I had a polyp so when I walked I would rub it and it would bleed. If I was laying down no bleeding.
Okay, all of that is to say, you may not be having a mc. try to stay calm and positive and wait until your appt.

Best of Luck!

11 years ago

Thank you both for sharing your experiences with me. I still do not know anything for sure. This is so different....I will keep you updated.

Magan User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I've been through this so I know how scary it is..hang in there! Sending good luck and sticky vibes your way!

Me (Morgan) 25, husband 29-Our son Mason is 4 TTC # 2, taking Femara due to anovulation User Image

11 years ago

In less than 92 hours...my hcg levels went from 75 to 666.9!!!!!!! I cried tears of joy....I confused my DH when I called him at work because I was crying. Lol. Now to research these numbers! Lol.

Magan User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo