Community post

Discussion

8dpo, anyone want to be cycle buddies?

Hi
I'm currently 8dpo, and going CRAZY.
I have to force myself not to test yet;)
anyone want to be cycle buddies and compare symptoms?

8 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

YES! I'm somewhere between 5 and 7 dpo. this is my first cycle ever ttc and I am going to drive my husband crazy! what symptoms are you having?

11 years ago

-yesterday, I spotted for like 4 hours
-strange cravings (like eggs with chocolate)
-very nauseated
-thirsty
-no feeling in my bbs (not sure if this counts as a symptom, but usually they hurt pretty much by now)

Two cycles ago, I had a spotting at 9 dpo, BFP at 11 dpo and AF by 13 dpo:( I think I'm going to test at 10 dpo, but I'm afraid that if it is positive (at all), that it will turn into an early miscarriage again.

And you, any symptoms?
Are you charting?

I know you can chart with this site, but I started with fertilityfriend, so here's a link to my chart
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41498b

11 years ago • Post starter

sorry about your loss. I can't decide when to test as if I have a chemical pregnancy I'm not sure I want to know... it sounds wildly frustrating. I started a fertility friend on my phone but was traveling abroad this last month ( just got back yesterday) So I haven't charted on it at all. I used opk' s and I got a smiley face on the evening of the 21st but didn't get good ewm until the 23rd so no idea when I O' d exactly. I have been really tired, achy, hungry... unfortunately those are also all the symptoms of jet lag! other than that, I've just had a lot of ewm and its not stopping.... hopefully this is our month!

11 years ago

your chart looks good! with all your symptoms, too!? when did you start feeling symptoms?

11 years ago

I am 6 or 7 dpo. Not sure because I don't chart. I'm waiting til January 7 to test because last cycle was a chemical!! Ugh

11 years ago

Well I've had a lot of symptoms even before my ovulation:p
I've been feeling a little ill last weeks, so I have no idea if the symptoms are related to my illness or to a possible pregnancy.
Although since 7dpo, I've had some extra symptoms (the ones I described above).
I also forgot palpitations, can that be an indication of pregnancy?
So far for the no pain in the bbs, they started hurting this morning. Not sure if I'm happy about it or not.

As for testing too early, I'd rather know if I'm pregnant and have a really early miscarriage than not knowing at all. I know it's frustrating, but than I know the symptoms I felt were pregnancy symptoms and I know what to expect or what to look forward to.
I took a test this morning (9dpo) and of course it was negative.

Ela - apparently tiredness and hungry are two of the top symptoms of pregnancy:D So keep your hopes up, maybe it's not from the yetlag.
And an increase in cm can be an early sign too, if it's not normal for you.

How are you girls doing? Any symptoms?

9dpo:
nipples feel hard and sometimes when I touch them, they tickle
This afternoon when I went to the bathroom, I wiped some blood. Scared the hell out of me, but that was all the blood I got for today. Thank god. Have NO idea what's going on.

10dpo:
temp went through the roof this morning (I think my temp chart is trying to make a christmas tree:p).
Took a test, BFN (again). Starting to lose my hopes.
Also cm is turning yellow (the light brown kind of yellow.) Starting to be scared that AF is on its way.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo