Community post

Question

Can you have a very faint bfp at 7 weeks?

Hi
I thought I was pregnant last month, but ended with medium menstruation (a little less heavy than other times). Now I'm 21 days in my next cycle and I'm sure I haven't ovulated yet. I do feel pregnant (cramping, very sore boobs, dizzy, fatigue, nausea, foor aversion), so I took a test. It was a very very faint positive test (never had a false positive with that brand).
I know there's a chance it's left over hcg from last month, but my pregnancy tests were never darker than this one, so I don't think it's that.
is there a chance I'm still pregnant and could it be normal to have a very very faint bfp at 7 and a half weeks pregnant?

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I'm confused why you are sure you didn't O yet this month? I would think the following:

1. It's not leftover HGC - 21 days is a long time to get positives on a very early mc, if that's what happened.

2. You may have O'ed around day 14 of this cycle.

3. Pregnancy could be from this month.

Now, that's factoring in you had unprotected sex around that time and you were not using OPKs to identify your LH spike. You might have to add some more information....

11 years ago

The same thing happened to me. Last month I thought I pregnant until I ended up with my period ON TIME! And it ended its normal five days. My sore boobs went away the day my period came. My bbt was low afew days ago and I took a O test. And it came out positive. Lol funny thing is the next day I had an ultrasound and there a seven week baby in there lol. And I only had sex last month before that period. So it's possible to have a period and think that your O'ing but really your pregnant! Good luck!

11 years ago

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41498b
I use temp charting, cm and cervix checking. Apparently it could be that I ovulated 1 or 2 days before my bfp. I'm not quite sure, usually my temp goes more up and stays flat. This cycle, my temp has been somewhere between my high and low temps. No idea what's going on:s

11 years ago • Post starter

My temp is all over the place too. It either goes to 96.9 all the way to 98.9 the next day.not sure why it's doing that.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo