Community post

Discussion

Had my first IUI today

Hey there :) This is my first time on this site but I like the idea of having people to talk to that are doing what im doing and going through the stress/craziness that I'm going through.

I had my first IuI today. I ovulated Christmas day and had an appointment to check on my follicles this morning anyhow, so instead went in and scheduled and IuI. It was kind of weird because they spent a long time looking for mature follicles anyway and talked about my possibly needing a surge shot. Then they decided that I had indeed ovulated on my own and I didn't need a shot. The IUI was painless and I left feeling hopeful ( I haven't ovulated in 6 months so just having everything working was good news). Now Im worrying because I only know that I had one dominant follicle for sure and Ive read of women having several and still having trouble. Has anyone here ever gotten prego with just one dominant follicle? ( I have PCOS so there were gobs of follicles that weren't dominant).

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi there. I am in a similar boat and saw your post. I was wondering what your outcome was. I just did my first IUI last week after over 4years of trying. Thanks!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo