Community post

Discussion

First Round of Clomid- any success stories :)

Hi girls! Ive been away from the forum for a while, trying to relax in my TTC struggle. Im back because Im starting my first round of Clomid on Saturday, CD 5-9. Im a little nervous because my cycles have been all over the place, with really short periods. Im assuming annovulation, but not sure. I know that i have ovulated once, because I had a miscarriage last September. So now I dont know if the Clomid will work if my periods havent been complete, and if the old follicles will interfere with the new ones.
Sorry if Im rambling, Im just super nervous. My husband says Im starting it too soon, since it hasnt been even a year since the miscarriage. Im just getting impatient, and feeling hopeless since I havent had a positive OPK, or any ovulation signs since the D &C. Has anyone here had a similar situation where they had a miscarriage, and had to get on Clomid to get pregnant again??? I'd love to hear some success stories to ease my mind. Thanks a bunch :)

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi JHR,

I too am starting clomid for the first time on Saturday!! CD5-9!! We are in perfect sync

So, sorry that I have no helpful info for you. But at least we can go through it together. I am a bit nervous too, I have heard it can make you really moody

Hopefully the clomid will help give you a good O I dont think it really matters if it hasn't been 12 months since your m/c, if things aren't working right its better to be proactive . . .or all the months of trying are just wasted effort!!

My cycles are regular, I normally O CD15-20 then an LP of 8-11 days ( I hope clomid will extend this a little) I have been put on clomid for a bit of a 'boost', DH and I have been TTC for 13 months and are struggling with severe morphology issues. I think this clomid treatment will just be a step on the way to IVF.

13 years ago

Good luck to you Evelyn! My good friends are starting the Invitro Treatment this month. His sperm have 0% Morphology. This may be there only way to have a baby together. Ill keep you posted on my struggle. Lets hope the Clomid does the trick. I want more than anything to have a positive OPK, and even better, a positive pregnancy test. Have a good weekend! Good luck tomorrow with your first pill :)

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo