Community post

Discussion

don't know why i do this to myself

Been ttc our second and it is not happening i know i should be blessed as have one healthy child i feel expecting with first so quick and easy. Don't know why i do this to myself really thought this month was going to be our month had strong preg symptoms which i never really get pms symptoms until a few days before af is due started getting symptoms 4dpo. been testing getting bfp and with first got a bfp by now. feel like given up now i find myself being jealous of people who are pregnant. Its soooo sooo hard when you disparately want a child its so emotional this journey.

Baby dust to u all :)

hope my af doesnt come on saturday fingers crossed

User Image

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi

Im sorry to hear that and I wish you lots of Baby dust
Im Lise and have been trying to conceive for my no.4 for 6 months now with no luck, have had all the preg symptoms almost everymonth and now even feel something kickin me inside on lower abdomen but im spotting everymonth,sometimes 1 or two days, htp &blood test -neg which makes me crazy , im now 9dpo and on the 2ww, im crossing my thumbs for AF not to come in a good way

makes me wonder why it is so difficult to get preg when you planing it.....anyway Im crossing my fingers for you Mason, I know sometimes we feel like we crazy but believe I know how you feel and believe in your body, keep on testing....Good luck!!! lots of

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo