Community post

Discussion

Possible to have implantation 15dpo

Hi there im needing some advice....

Here is my story so far.... according to the ovulation calendar i ovulated on 17th nov. today im 16dpo... 3days late for af... which i may add is always on time never a day early or late always always here when should be and im late keep getting bnf have not tested today as im scared to get a bnf again.

Last night and this morning i was getting sharp stabbing pains in left ovary and dull, twisting, pulling pains just all at the bottom left side and an occasional ache in lower abdomen.

Could this be implantation also last night and today i have had little brown smears mixed with brown jelly which i would say has not been much at all.

contacted doctor today to test again in a week if nothing to goto doctors office .....

And thoughts and advice would be much appreciated.... Baby dust to all [x]

User Image

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Are you sure you ovulated on Nov. 17th? Was this confirmed with bloodwork or temperatures? It's quite possible that you O'd later than you think. It's a little late for implantation, unless you O'd later than the 17th. I plantation usually occurs 9 - 12 days after O. But I guess anything is possible.

Good Luck!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo