Community post

Question

hi everyone im ttc my 2nd and have some pregnancy symptoms but neg tests:(

i am 9dpo im having symptoms of sore bbs which ive had since about 4dpo mainly my nipples being very itchy but now there awful sore, i had terrible heartburn last night i never get heartburn only when preg. i found out with my 1st 11dpo and didnt have any clue i was preg till on 11dpo i was sick and very nausea and got a ++ do you think im testing to early? or just having these symptoms in my head as wanting ++ so much xxx

User Image

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I definitely think you are testing too early. I would wait until 11 or 12 DPO....the seems to be the earliest that the majority of women get some sort of positive

11 years ago

i hope so... i am going to try again on Wednesday but i just cant help myself, i have been looking at the stats of ++ tests on here. i really hope i have ++ this month.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

yeah....I know that waiting is hard, extremely hard, but it's just easier that way. Test once, and for good lol. I have been testing like crazy for the last few cycles, and this cycle I decided to postpone the testing till 13 DPO (tomorrow!!!). I am going nuts, but it's easier that way than be super disappointed about yet another negative, and than keep wondering if I tested too early, etc. I also keep feeling all kinds of symptoms, but try not to pay too much attention to them, as I've learned that sometimes it's all in my head lol. Good luck! :)

11 years ago

Thanks i hope i get a ++ this month i dont want to feel tht heart sinking feeling again. i know im so lucky to have one already as ive seen some posts on here of ppl who have been trying for years and my heart goes out to them :( just hope everyone gets a ++ will have a look tomorrow see if u have ++ :) good luck and here is some baby dust xx

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo