Community post

Discussion

Bicornuate Uterus

Hi ladies,

I just found out that I have a bicornuate uterus so my risk of miscarriage if I'm lucky enough to conceive is very high as is the risk of preterm delivery.

I'm wondering if there are any other ladies out there who have a bicornuate uterus and have had successful, healthy pregnancies/babies.

I just found out today and I could really use some encouragement. Right now I'm a mess.

User Image User Image User Image

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Pookers I'm so sorry to hear this! When will you know how severe it is? There are different grades of severity and maybe yours isn't that bad?

I did take care of a women with a bicornuate uterus, just this last feb actually. She came in for an ultrasound on Valentines day. Her uterus looked just like a heart with the baby all cuddled up on one side. I think the couple was going to use the picture for a valentine's day card. So I know a healthy pregnancy can and DOES happen!

Don't give up hope. Sometimes there are obstacles, but all things are possible and miracle babies happen!

13 years ago

Thank you! This gives me hope! I know very well that it is possible, but it's just still so scary and upsetting to hear this kind of news. Hopefully I will get a report soon and will know how severe my case is

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo