Community post

Discussion

40,Miscarried again and having to wait a few months now.....

View Full Post

Hi everyone. Well, I just had my 6th miscarriage in my life. 3rd miscarriage in the last year. Doctors are stumped and not really for sure why I keep miscarrying. The last two followed the exact same pattern. Both got up to about 6 weeks with a hb but failed to grow from there. My doc seems to think a lot of it is my age and the quality of my eggs. I really do believe it is the way I have eaten for the last few years which has not been the healthiest. Full of sugar, flour and starches, sodas, tea,.... you get the picture. Not a good diet to make a healthy egg, so I have now turned to a fertility diet, cut out all sugar, sodas, flour, junk food altogether and taking my prenatal vitamins, Royal Jelly, baby aspirin daily and looking in to CoQ10. I need to lose about 50 pounds to be healthier too so I'm sure this will help. From everything I have read, it takes 90 days to make a healthy egg. Anyone else experiencing recurrent miscarriages or are going to hold off for a couple of months before trying again. Would love to have someone to go through these next months with.

Paradise

43 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 43 of 43 Replies

Paradise,
How you doing sweetie? Well, I has always read even though light as long as you need to wear a pad "its a period" so fingers crossed and start checking cm again if you get it then I would assume that ur going to ovulate. After my natural m/c bled so heavy went through 120 pads in the first month and about 74 the second mth, I bled two months straight (exhausting!) but Im back to regular periods now but only 3 days then spotting the following 2-3 dys.
Well, his traveling was delayed and he was here the week of ovulation (but he has a slipped disc) so bd doesnt happen very often because the pain in his back is so severe. BUT according to online ov calculators I had my fertility window between 5th and 10th of december, and I was supposed to ov the 8th. We had sex on the 5th and 7th (so theres a chance but I think minimal?)my reasons why?
Two days after my period stopped I had two days of extreme quanity of ewcm.......but then again on the 6th and 7th then patches of it on 9th. So, I dont know when I ovulated?? I did feel my cervix open around 8th but then again after 8 births its supposed to feel open I read. When I read on internet it says the reality of serm life is 24-48 hours, so my cm was finished on 10th (so if I ov at end of fertility window) 9th or 10th, then us having sex on 7th is not likely to be a conception. I read that there are sperm that live 3-5 days but the most common and realistic is 24-48 hours. Most sperm die even earlier (so, although there may be a chance, Im not putting too much into it this month) and the more I read about pregnancy after 40 (it scares me to have a bad egg).
Inneed: Sorry to hear about your bleeding, has it stopped yet? sometimes women bleed heavy for a few pads and the stop and everything works out.....prayers and thoughts with you!I havehad 5 m/c and each one different, its difficult but know that theres a reason and your perfect little one is on the way, with a bit of patience. I reallyam sorry and heads up, you have much support and sisters here with you!

11 years ago

Hey everyone. It's been a few days and was wondering how each and everyone of you are doing? Inneed: So are you sure that you had a miscarriage? That just sucks! When will you be trying again? I am over my period now and am waiting to ovulate. If my calculations are correct, then it will be right on Christmas! I would like to start trying as soon as possible but I am also wondering if I should go ahead and give it one more period just to make sure that everythings back on track again. Guess will just wait and see what happens. I might just be in the heat of the moment and let nature take it's course on that, lol! Ammoultie: how are you doing? Any good positive news? Lisserb: Haven't heard from you in awhile, hows it all going with you? I've been pretty down lately about all of this, I should be thrilled that I have had a period now and I can move on and try again soon but I am having trouble with thinking it will ever happen for me again and if it does, I am going to be so very afraid of losing over again! It's so hard, even though I know what the problems have been and can now take the shots and such I need to, it's still so scary! I just hope that I will still be able to get pregnant first of all! Anyway, that is my update for today. Hope to hear from you ladies soon!

Paradise

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Paradise, sorry been real busy lately! Go ahead and try at x-mas, it is well known that first 3 months after/m/c is the prime time for a pregnancy....as long as your doctorhas no objections to it. As long as your emotionally stable and have let go of last m/c and ready to move forward, then go for it sweetie!
As for myself, going to test 2morrow mornig, I only had sex on 5th and 7th but think I ovulated on 8th or 9th(cramped) Im not giving too much hope because I took a test at 9 dpo and it was negative, tomorrow I will be 11 dpo so if it turns up neg then Im just gonna accept the fact that Im not.
Although, I never get sore bb's or cramping after ov but this month my bb's have been tender when I squeeze them and had dull cramps first 7 days after ov???? This is the only thing that let me test because it was unusual for me, I never feel anything and never get tender bb's before AF????
So, how are the rest of you ladies doing?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo