Community post

Discussion

4 DPO - anyone want a cycle buddy?

I am 4 DPO... I have been trying not to obsess anymore about everything, but alas, I can't help myself.

I have had really sensitive nipples/breasts since last night.. I am hoping this is a good sign.

Have any previously pregnant ladies here experienced this symptom so early?

9 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Hi there! I wouldn't mind a cycle buddy. I'm also at 4DPO and have the same symptom as you: tingly/sore nipples since yesterday! I always tell myself not to obsess, but it never works.

Are you trying for your first? I've been TTC #2 for nearly 3 years! I had an ectopic in September 2010 but that's it. Praying for another little miracle to happen soon!

13 years ago

I would love to have a cycyle buddy too. I'm on 5DPo. I'm having sensitive nipples/itchy, yellowish to clear cm. And mild cramping like ovualtion pain on one side. We are ttc#2. I had 2 chemical prego in Oct2010 and Feb2011. So I'm keeping my fingers cross too.

13 years ago

Thanks for the replies!

My name is Jaimie, 32. My husband is 31. We are trying for #1. I have been TTC for 8 months. It is really frustrating process. So many pregnancies around me and yet each month I come up empty. But I remain hopeful.

I had the HSG procedure a few weeks ago, so I am actually hoping that helps a bit. My tubes were blocked/sluggish, but they cleared them out.

My breasts are very sore yesterday and today, especially when I have my bra off. But even with my bra on, they still kind of hurt. I never get this symptom with PMS, so this is very new for me.

This TWW is so hard. But for me, it is better than waiting to ovulate.

where are you all from? I live in the Boston area.

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies I would love some cycle buddies too! I' m 6 DPO. Just started to try for my third after 12 years. Hoping I get lucky. So far, I've only experienced cramps like if I were to get AF for the past 4 days. I want my little girl so bad! Baby dust to all.

13 years ago

Hello! I am 3 DPO. TTC #1. We have been trying since November. We decided to try something new this cycle. So we bought a clearblue fertility monitor.

So we'll see.....

13 years ago

I went in today for blood work. They want to see I have ovulated this month. I guess I will find out tomorow. How is everyone feeling? Any new symptoms?

Hi Bens10, you and I are in the same cycle. I am in my tww also and 7 days dpo today. Do you have any heavy discharge white and is your cervix high or low right now? I am also Charting and my temp has not dropped since OV lets hope this is a good sign.

User Image

13 years ago

Hi ladies. I'm already 11DPO. I'm spotting today. AF is due on the 20th. But I know I'm out of it this month because I went to my docs appt on Monday and my test was negative. Can't wait to ov again! Baby dust to all of you.

13 years ago

I am out! AF showed up 5 days early! I went to the dr. for more blood work. They are starting me on Clomid ..I start tomorrow. Then I am doing IUI.

I will keep for all of you!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo