Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 238 Replies | Last Page

I am so so sorry, thats awful sending you huge hugs I never expected to hear this news off you. As soon as i saw your message i started to cry, i was so excited for you, cant believe you have to go through this.
I know this is alot harder from what i went through, but for me the only thing that actually helped was crying, you have to let it out, and don't be ashamed to, and talking to people about what your going through also helps.
I cant imagine the frustration and anger your feeling as you have seen the baby and heard the heartbeat, must be soul destroying for you. But you cant give up hope for your dreams, lots of women who have ectopic pregnancy's go on to have healthy pregnancy's, dont let this beat you, your a fighter so fight back. Wait until your body is healthy and ready and try again, never give up hope.
Try and go away for a few days once your up to it, to get away from it all.
Your so lucky hun that it didn't rupture, how do you feel physically? are you in pain? hope your ok, if you need anything i am here for you

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Novalunar well last night i started bleeding, and this morning its getting heavier almost dark blackish blood haven't slept since 3am. i feel slightly in pain but my heart is what hurts the most. seeing that little heartbeat and knowing now it might now even be there as they pushed onto my belly allot yesterday to try get to the pregnancy. i think he did something hence the bleeding... i cant move i cant talk to no one, im just laying down all day picturing my baby that would of been healthy if it was in the right place. and now that they are removing my left tube ill only have my right tube and my right ovary isn't healthy. i ovulate from it but i mainly ovulate from left. my right ovary is small and slightly tilted my mum was saying if nothing happens she and my sister will chip in and do ivf for me but im just so sad nothings making me smile i feel really sick, really dizzy, cant even eat!

sorry to be sooo negative and down to you all, iv been through so much especially the past few weeks, but this... its killing me inside. and i apologise to be such a wreck and spoil ur day, i just cant really talk to anyone else... they don't know what its like to try for such a long time then fall pregnant after a yr and a half. buy 3 pregnancy tests that finally say bfp. have a blood test that confirms this. then go for a scan see your babies little heart, and then have the doctor say you cant have it, that i have to make a decision to kill my baby because she/he wont live long. i feel awful

anyway i hope that you all are ok and having a easier time then i am... Novalunar thanks again babe your an amazing person! Happysam i hope your doing well hun and ur pregnancy is progressing beautifully keep us updated and welcome ashleylauren wishing u all the best! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 years ago

Don't ever feel sorry hun to vent out to us thats what we are all here for, you need to talk about what your going through and we are here to help you in anyway You really have been through so much, my heart bleeds for you, and the emotional pain is far worse than the physical, it almosts numbs it out.
I swear that after i had the scan, they pushed so hard, that my bleeding got far worse than what it was, its scared me so much that i dont think i would go for one until i am 3 months or longer!!
Its the frustration that kills you the most, after ttc for so long, then getting your bfp, and being faced with this, its just so painful and i know how hard it is right now but in time it will get better for you and you have to eat to keep your strength up i would also take some floradex tablets to boost you, i took them when i was going through mc as i was feeling dizzy and had loss of appetite, but you have to try and eat even if its something small hun.
Your still ovulating from the right tube which is good, so you have a chance for getting pregnant again . Try and get some rest and try to eat something also hun
Your such a kind warm hearted loving person it kills me to see you go through this awful time , it will get better though i promise you, but you have to take your time to heal through the pain. Don't rush through it and fake a smile, it takes time hun
i am always here for you your in my thoughts and prays hun

I know I've said it before but thanks Hun seriously, your such an amazing person I hope to god that soon u get a bfp and a healthy baby!!! U deserve it I'm bleeding a lot but hospital say its normal but bad thing is my hcg level keeps going up so need to go get my blood test results tomorrow if it still going up then I need surgery to remove the tube and the baby. They say the baby's heartbeat is really slow and I shouldn't feel like its my fault or I'm killing it as its only harming me. Basically what your saying, I still feel sick and dizzy if it gets worse I need to go back in, I've had enough of hospital I hate it!

How are you feeling babe? What cd are you?? Doing anything different this cycle? I don't know how my cycles are going to be now but I'm hoping that I can start ttc as soon as this ectopic pg is over. Do u think I can??? Hospital said its up to me but a break would be best?

Sending lots of wishes ur way

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I have been following this thread and its great that you are all supporting each other, I hope you don't mind me joining?? I am feeling all of your pain.

My husband and I decided ttc in July last year, that's when I came off the pill, I had been on the pill since I was 16 and I am 28 now, I fell pregnant in August last year, so very soon after coming off bc, but unfortunately I mc. This was extremely upsetting. I have now come to terms with it, if only I knew this site existed then!! Well now I am 10 dpo and I am having quite a few symptoms, which strangely I never remember noticing back in August last year. I feel really fatigued, sick sometimes, over emotional, stomach bloating, cramping and cm. I had a day last week where i was spotting but only for a day. I hope these are positive signs!! Af is due on Thursday, since coming off the pill my cycles are not regular, last month I was 33 days and previous to that I have been 46 days,, so day 46 is Thursday. But if this is a 33 day cycle I am already late!! I took a first response test on Friday and it was negative and also again today :((( but I am trying to remain positive. I hope you all get the results you want soon.

Nicola x

11 years ago

we made a wish, your so welcome , wish i could take the pain away for you its awful thing to go through, nobody really knows how hard it is to go through a loss.
I know i hate the hospital, especially the one we went to,it was dreadful, i refuse to go back there again, had some awful experiences there with family members also.
I travel to a different one now and they are far better. I so hope you wont have to go in for another operation, in the nicest way i hope your hcg levels drops so you wont need the op .
And i cant see why you cant try as long as the doctor says its ok and your ok, we tried straight away ! but they do say that it takes 3 months for your body to heal, so we are at the end of our 3 month mark now, but kept bedding obviously through it, as your more fertile after a mc apparently, so this is our first month into ttc after the healing period if that makes sense. But i felt fine during the healing process, its all about how your feeling mentally and physically.
I feel bad talking about my ttc, yours is far more significant right now. I am ok hun bless you
i am going through a bit of an issue though, we bedded 2 days in a row and i am completely raw down there !! so much pain when peeing!razors ! ovulating today! so have to breath through the pain to I know that before we know it we will both be changing nappies and running around after our babies hun just hold faith
Hope your ok hun sending you lots of lve and hugs xxx

Hi nicolajane , so sorry to hear of your loss such a hard thing to go through. Your symptoms sound very promising hun, hope you get your , could be too early to test yet, wait a few more days and then test keep us posted hun
How are things happysam? hope your good hun,

We made a wish, I'm so terribly sorry to hear what you've been through. I can't even begin to imagine the emotional pain you've endured. .. I'm so sorry hun sending you loads of
You are an amazing woman, we made a wish! Just hold on to your hope and faith and I promise you there are good things for you in the future... you deserve to get everything you wish for in life!

11 years ago

We made a wish, I'm so terribly sorry to hear what you've been through. I can't even begin to imagine the emotional pain you've endured. .. I'm so sorry hun sending you loads of
You are an amazing woman, we made a wish! Just hold on to your hope and faith and I promise you there are good things for you in the future... you deserve to get everything you wish for in life!

11 years ago

how are things we made a wish? hope your well hun
hi happysam how's your pregnancy going? have the sickness got better? hope your good hun

CD10, smiley face on the Clear Blue Digital OPK. I took it at 2am and freaked out. For some reason, I thought I should test. Glad I did! Haven't tested yet today but will soon. I'm following the SMEP (Sperm Meets Egg Plan) this month. So far, BD on CD 8 & 10.

I am also using Pre-Seed & Soft Cups. (That sucker was hard taking out the first time! I think I got the hang of it now.)

Hope everyone is doing well. :)

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo