Community post

Discussion

5 month TTC ... worried..

Right so, AF showed up..few days ago, think shes leaving now so as me and my boyfriend has discussed to now baby-dance every bloody day! we've never yet done this, as im wondering if maybe i get timing wrong.. although i do ttc days to ovulation on and after, but AF tends to sometimes come early one month and late the next.. i was on the injection which i have not taken for about 18month now.. but straight after i stopped having the contraceptive injection in-which to receive every 3month.. I went onto the contraception pill.. which i wasn't on long.. or maybe at all.. in the end it was something to just get rid off AF as soon as she came, so i'd take it 3-4 times a month .. end off cycle to shoo her off :') But officially I've not used or took any form off contraception for 6month now, but i say ttc for now 5month as i gave a month for the pill to come out my system (daily pill) as nurse said that's all it will take.. lets me honest i wasn't religious with it or anything.. so as i start a new cycle now im hoping .. 5th time lucky maybe? .. im starting to become worried :/ :( </3

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

First off.. the proper term is 'my boyfriend and i'... (good English) and secondly I find your presence offensive on CTP because you yourself are a child. you say your mature? If you were you would not getting on a support group made for WOMEN who are trying to conceive and think its ok. Sorry.

11 years ago

first off? i said 'boyfriend' if you can read.. oh and secondly what has my life got to do with you? i come on here for support to ask questions... not for you to criticize me.. and mature? how would you know anything about me personally? You don't, and so what if i didn't use proper English... shoot me down. you pathetic idiot! if you feel so strongly about my post, that's your problem.. if that's how miserable sad and bitter you are.. good-luck to you! And yes im on the support group for women trying to conceive is because if you haven't noticed already.. that's what i am also trying to do.. What right do you have to comment on my age and maturity? If you must know me and my BOYFRIEND are very stable I've been with him 3 and a half years, he has a job.. i had 2 jobs, we OWN our own flat.. if we want a baby and can manage and are ready we have as much right as anyone else on this page. So if you want to be so miserable do it somewhere else yeah? your words don't bother me, your absolutely pathetic your comment appears to me more immature than what I've ever been..

11 years ago • Post starter

If my words don't bother you, then you wouldn't have gone off on your little rant. I have as much right as you to say what I please. You don't mind offending people like me, and I have no problem offending disillusioned people like you. Oh little girl... grow up.

11 years ago

Hi Kickingkay,

Im not really sure what the rant below was about as I dont find anything offensive in your post?!

My partner and I have now been ttc for 6 months and im on cycle 5, I never expected it to take so long so I know how you feel!

Do you track your ovulation or cycles at all? xx

11 years ago

hey rebecca, and i know guess 'some people' have nothing better to do :') Yeah i do.. but sometimes i have long and short cycles so im not sure if im maybe out on timing:/ hoping this to be our month!

-BABYDUST XO

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo