Community post

Discussion

eczema as a symptom?

Ok Ladies I am very new to this but I wanted some opinions on this. I have had eczema my whole life, but it has not popped up since middle school until a week and a half ago. I also had some spotting on the 27th which was 7 dpo. I am now at 12 dpo and all the rest of my symptoms are the same as with af, excepting the cramping which is not nearly as bad. Any thoughts?

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

update, I'm now 14 dpo and af was supposed to come yesterday and she has not shown yet. Should I test or should I wait another day? Does this sound promisiing at all? Any comments would help!

13 years ago • Post starter

If AF is late you could test- but if you get a negative you should probably test again in a day or two. The tests work so early- so you never know.

Before I got my bfp my skin was really itchy too. I have struggled with psoriasis for years and it was dormant for months and and then got really bad before I realized my AF was late.
Anything's possible! Good luck!

tchergirl almost age 31, hubby age 32 ep 2/2006, mc 3/2011 User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo